A Free Service by KA9FOX & QTH.com
- Feedback Forum
- Swap Chat Board
- Safe Trading Tips
Search Ads - Place Ad - Edit Ad - Delete Ad - Callsign Lookup - Make Donation
Banner Advertising - Web Hosting - Domain Names - Ham Radio Homes
In an effort to reduce spam and the spread of viruses, we are now providing this form for you to contact a person that has placed an ad on QTH.COM. After submitting this form, an e-mail will be generated and sent to BOTH you and the person that placed the ad. The e-mail will contain a copy of the ad, plus your e-mail information and your comments.
NOTE -- BEFORE YOU RESPOND:
|Heading:||FOR SALE or TRADE: Sony DSR-PD100A set|
|Ad Message:||Sony DSR-PD100A body - broken internal mic. The external mic jack and everything else works fine.
* f=4.3-51.6mm 1:1.6 lens with with shade
* Sony wide conversion lens x0.7 with shade
* Li-ion ultra hi-power NP-F960L battery, seems to hold charge fine
* Lenmar LIS950H 7.2V 5550mAh lithium-ion battery, seems to hold charge fine
* OEM Sony NP-F730H 7.2V 21.6Wh li-ion battery, seems to hold charge fine
* OEM Sony NP-F730 7.2V 2700mAh li-ion battery, seems to hold charge fine
* OEM Sony AC-L15A to DC8.4V 1.7A charger
* APC 4M IEEE 1394 Firewire 4Pin/6Pin S400 compliant. Model FW46CL-4.5M-1V. Lightly used.
* Minolta Maxxum carrying case, holds everything with a pocket to spare for tapes.Not sold separately.
$250 or trade for under-store and/or manufacturer warranty HF station components (other than transceiver or antenna or SWR meter).
Preferably in San Diego, CA, so no shipping disasters.
Banner Advertising, along with Donations, keeps the QTH.com Classifieds free to use for everyone.
Please support the QTH.com Classifieds by allowing ads to be displayed. Here is how!
Or, for now, you may continue to use this site without unblocking ads.