A Free Service by KA9FOX & QTH.com
- Feedback Forum
- Swap Chat Board
- Safe Trading Tips
Search Ads - Place Ad - Edit Ad - Delete Ad - Callsign Lookup - Make Donation
Banner Advertising - Web Hosting - Domain Names - Ham Radio Homes
In an effort to reduce spam and the spread of viruses, we are now providing this form for you to contact a person that has placed an ad on QTH.COM. After submitting this form, an e-mail will be generated and sent to BOTH you and the person that placed the ad. The e-mail will contain a copy of the ad, plus your e-mail information and your comments.
NOTE -- BEFORE YOU RESPOND:
|Phone Number:||email, please|
|Heading:||TWO Icom IC-765 radios|
|Ad Message:||Both rigs:
- full complement of SSB/CW filters: SSB: FL-30, FL-96; CW: FL-32A, FL-101, FL-52A, FL-53A
- MB-19 rack-mount handles installed
- internal PS-35 power supplies have failed; bypassed with DC cords; both supplies are included
- overall good operational condition and ready for lots more QSOs
Rig #1 S/N 022xx (top):
- PBT mod has been done: PBT by default, microswitch under top access hatch to select IF SHIFT
- antenna tuner “wanders” a little on some bands
- original box + styrofoam inserts included
Rig #2 S/N 033xx (bottom):
- PBT mod has been done: front IF SHIFT button switches between IF SHIFT/PBT
- The internal speech compressor has some distortion. I don’t use it and the audio is good.
- optional FL-102 6kHz AM filter is also included
Cosmetically, these are not “museum” pieces, with their fair share of minor scuffs and scrapes - no “abuse” but lots of use.
$495 each, $950 for both/everything, local pickup only or we can meet a reasonable distance
Banner Advertising, along with Donations, keeps the QTH.com Classifieds free to use for everyone.
Please support the QTH.com Classifieds by allowing ads to be displayed. Here is how!
Or, for now, you may continue to use this site without unblocking ads.